To make a booking
For 2021 bookings will be on an external website. You will need to log in to the website to book (at least the first time that you log into it).
Important. Please read what follows carefully first!
First time login
1. I have emailed you your login and password. Use them to gain access.
2. Once you have logged in for the first time, please click on 'Users' in the top right corner.
You will then see your name on the left side. Double click on your name, and you will be taken to the 'Edit user' page where you can change your password. Your new password must be at least 8 characters and include at least one capital letter, one numeral and one symbol.
3. Check that your email address is showing correctly. This will be used to confirm any bookings you make.
4. Once you have made the changes, be sure to save using the 'Save' button below and you will return to the 'Users' page..
5. Finally click on the 'Go to' button on the left in the blue bar at the top of the page. You can select a date before doing so, or do this on the next page.
1. If required, log in to the website (you may not need to if you didn't log out last time.
2. You will find yourself on the Bookings page.
3. Follow the instructions below.
1. The booking page shows names down the left and times along the top. Select the date you would like to make a booking.
2. Double click into an available time slot. You will be taken to the 'Add entry' page.
3. Write your name in the 'Brief description' box (you can use an alias if you wish, but remember this is a secure website hidden from prying eyes. Ignore the 'Full description' box unless you want to send a message to the day's organiser (for example "Singles with Simon P please").
4. Choose your start and end time.
5. Click on 'Save'.
6. You will now be back to the main page where your name will be highlighted in yellow for the times you previously selected.
7. If you need to modify your booking, double click on your name and you will be taken back to the details of your booking. Click on the 'Edit', 'Delete' or 'Copy' button to make your changes. Remember to save any changes you make.
8. You will receive an email confirming your booking.